Is there a renovation or remodel in your future?
For those homeowners who love their locations, but are desperate for updates, Steve’s custom building experience is well suited to any remodeling project. Knowing the limitations and possibilities, Steve conducts a thorough remodeling analysis and offers ample options to help homeowners prioritize the best opportunities for investment.
To compliment Steve’s profound experience, his wife Julie Kassner is a talented and accomplished designer and owner of LaRue Interiors. Julie provides additional insights during the remodeling process to enhance floor plans, coordinate interior elements, and help homeowners enjoy the overall experience of making their new home selections. Together, the Kassners’ combined skills result in space planning that’s intelligently designed for real like, real furnishings and real families.
Steven Kassner Construction, Inc. will treat all areas of your existing home with respect and care during the renovation or remodeling project understanding that you are living “in” your project during construction.
Our Planning Process:
- Meet at your home to discuss renovation or remodeling project
- Create floor plan of existing space (if none available)
- Create new floor plan representing where you want to be in terms of new ideas and design concepts
- Compile an accurate, detailed bid of proposed renovation costs including itemized bids and component costs
- Meet with Steve to review bid proposal
- Determine a start date and length of time for your renovation or remodel project
- Sign documents covering scope of project and project costs
- Obtain building permit (if needed) and start project
- Interior Design Consultation for all interior/exterior elections will be coordinated by Julie Kassner
- Contact us using our online form or directly at:
Steven Kassner Construction, Inc.
1674 Eisenhower Road
De Pere, WI 54115
920-217-9076 – mobile
920-277-8953 – office